Welcome to Renovate! This is an onboarding MR to help you understand and configure settings before regular Merge Requests begin.
Detected Package Files
Based on the default config's presets, Renovate will:
- Start dependency updates only once this onboarding MR is merged
- Enable Renovate Dependency Dashboard creation.
- If Renovate detects semantic commits, it will use semantic commit type
fixfor dependencies and
chorefor all others.
vendorand various test/tests directories.
- Autodetect whether to pin dependencies or maintain ranges.
- Rate limit MR creation to a maximum of two per hour.
- Limit to maximum 10 open MRs at any time.
- Group known monorepo packages together.
- Use curated list of recommended non-monorepo package groupings.
- A collection of workarounds for known problems with packages.
- Group all updates together.
renovate.json in this branch with your custom config and the list of Merge Requests in the "What to Expect" section below will be updated the next time Renovate runs.
What to Expect
With your current configuration, Renovate will create 1 Merge Request:
Update all dependencies
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.