--destinationflag to specify the location to save videos to. Closes #1 (closed).
--historyflag to specify a file where to print/read episodes URLs from/to so you can finally delete watched lectures without having to worry they might re-download.
--versionflag to print the program version and exit.
- Ignore empty lines in link file.
- Strip special characters such as
? < > : * | " ^from filenames as they can cause issues on NTFS.
- Moved date further to the front when printing available/selected lecture episodes.
- Collect all episode links first and then start the download so you no longer have to wait for a download to finish in order to select episodes of the next lecture if you pass multiple links.
- Moved the code that creates folders so no folders are created when you just want to print the source links of lecture episodes with
- Replaced occurrences of
os.septo become more OS agnostic.
- Check if the scraper is being run directly to allow for use as library.
- and finally some general code clean up.