Feature: Implement mainboard sensors
Because we did find enough pins in the end, we can also directly connect two BNO-055 and two BMP-388 to the mainboard microcontroller, allowing for more reliable sensor sampling.
- Add BNO-055 and BMP-388 drivers to repository
- (Re-)Implement sensor task setup
- Implement correct calibration of the BNO-055
- Rewrite the BNO-055 vendor library to allow for multi-device support
- Make sensor sampling support rates up to 100Hz
- Implement sensor redundancy and mean calculation
- Connect sampled sensor data to the state estimation input
- Sync sensor sampling with the state estimation so that the data should always arrive before the deadline.