Mispar: Annotation search queries from outside mispar
We have a cooperation with a medieval Hebrew dictionary project. This cooperation requires them to initiate searches from their own system. These searches should be created by pressing a link on their page. The link should generate an annotation search query. Is this possible? Can they write a code in their system that initiates a search and displays the results in Mispar?
currently I don't know how to implement this, but in principle, it should be possible.
- the link must contain the whole query string
- it must be received and parsed by the backend
- investigate whether MediaWiki can produce ephemeral/dynamically generated pages
- investigate how the rendering needs to be done (i.e. math symbols)
- such queries cannot be cached
- possible performance issues
- possible DOS attacks?