FlockLab Quick Start Guide
The following needs to be done to get started with FlockLab:
- Register for a FlockLab user account. Once your registration is processed, you will get a confirmation by email.
- Download the sample test configuration XML file which includes an image for the DPP (CC430) sensor node with an initial Hello World application toggling some IOs (example configs and code for other platforms is available here).
- Once your account has been activated, login to FlockLab 2 and create your first test.
- Download the test results from the web-interface.
- Visualize the FlockLab 2 test results using flocklab-tools or click on the chart icon to show a pre-rendered version of the GPIO trace.