- NEW FEATURE: ustar auto detection was improved and now outputs two thresholds: overall and per season (seasons are currently based on months).
- NEW FEATURE: Included logic to assign seasons to dataset, e.g. four 3-month seasons with the first month being December. This feature is currently only used during the auto ustar detection.
- NEW FEATURE: Added new option to add prefix/suffix to variable name/units.
- IMPROVED: Improved and simplified code structure for the ustar auto detection.
- IMPROVED: general ustar check and refinements
- IMPROVED: Instead of returning many variables, the variables inside ModBox Analyses and ModBox Modifications are now directly accessed as instance variables.